After living in Clermont County for approximately two-thirds of my life, I’d like to think that I have seen it all — but I really haven’t, and things change! With the help of Discover Clermont‘s website, I put together a list of things I think are absolutely the musts when visiting Clermont County. Quite a few of these I’ve done before, but some of these will be new to me! I hope you’ll join me on my journey and decide to take one yourself!
Please practice safe social distancing when
in public places and remember to wear your mask!
- Visit the Promont House and learn about Milford history
- Enjoy the DORA area in Milford
- Canoe/kayak/tube down the Little Miami River
- Walk the trails at the Cincinnati Nature Center
- Hike or swim at East Fork State Park
- Complete the brand new Clermont County Pizza Trail (link)
- Have a glass of wine at Harmony Hill Vineyard
- Check out the planes at the Tri-State Warbird Museum
- Get a history lesson at the US Grant birthplace
- Visit the Cardboard Boat Museum and downtown New Richmond
- Check out Chilo Lock 34
- Visit all of the breweries in Clermont County
- Play laser tag at Scene 75
- Get a taste of the world at Jungle Jim’s
- Tour the Loveland Castle
- Visit the Goshen Township Historical Society Museum & Goshen Heritage Center
- Visit the Harmony Hill Dairy House & Museum in Williamsburg
- Go swimming at Stonelick Lake State Park
- Visit one — or many! — of the Clermont County parks.
- Grab a drink and walk around Loveland’s new DORA area!